Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 3

My husband and I watched The Cabin in the Woods today and I have to say, I did pretty well.  The idea was scary, and the effects were pretty good.  Wasn't what I thought it would be.  I wasn't scared though.
   This is actually becoming easier than I thought, maybe because I was watching with my husband for the last couple days.   Tomorrow I will be watching by myself because CW usually doesn't watch TV on Fridays, he pretty much does his own thing while I watch a gaggle of stupid shit, tomorrow's stupid shit will be a scary movie of some sort.  Not sure what I will watch though.
   I also finished a few projects as well.  I really need to work on Deborah and Cherubs birthday presents soon.  It will be Stephy and Kim's birthdays before I know it and I will be like WHAAAA?  haha I also need to start Festivus gift making.
   I had lunch and tea with my grandmum and aunt today.  It was nice.  I helped them with their kindles and even got a few books to read.  Gramoo pretty much knows, any book she gives me, becomes mine.  I do not return.  I like book trophies.  LOVE books.

No comments:

Post a Comment