Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: The Rest of the Days...

   So I know I haven't been blogging about the movies I've been watching, but I watch.  I've been revisiting a lot of my favorites lately and some new movies.  I've watched most movies by myself but my husband and I did watch Let's Scare Jessica to Death which was a movie my parents got me a few years ago because it had my name in it and when I was little my dad used to freak me out after I watched it by whispering "Jessica" in this creepy voice like in the movie.
   I'm not really going to go in order but I'm going to name the movies I've watched, since I lost my list I'm hoping that I get them all in.  I revisited The Exorcist, Carrie and the remake of Friday the 13th and The Last House on the Left.  I finally watched Pet Sematary and The People Under the Stairs which I'd never seen before.  I know they came out like 20+ years ago but I'd never seen them.  I also watched Evil Dead (from 1984) and The Bride of Frankenstein from 1934.
   Of course Beetlejuice had to be watched because it had been years since I saw it.  I know it's not really a "scary" movie but I remember jumping and seeing some scary stuff when I was a kid.  I'm trying to get it all in but my netflix list is missing some of the movies I've watched lately so I'm trying to remember them all and it's kinda hard when it's been over 2 weeks since my last blog.
   I watched The Fourth Kind, which was an alien movie from a few years ago.  It was pretty freaky, aliens freak me out.  I do like watching Ancient Aliens though.  My mom and that dude have the same hair style.  I'm joking... kinda.
   There was also The Devil Inside which was hard to watch.  I don't know why I did. Oh!  My husband and I watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark which had a few parts that made me jump.  I watched Dahmer and Lizzie which were really awful.  I mean Jeremy Renner is a good actor but it was hard to watch him in this role of Jeffrey Dahmer and know that a lot of that stuff actually happened.   Lizzie was just horrible.  It wasn't even historically accurate.  Since I was a kid I've watched tons of documentaries on Lizzie Borden so it wasn't hard to see the inaccuracies.
   I've also been catching American Horror Story: Coven on OnDemand.  SO effing good.  I've always loved a good witch story.  I started Dracula last night from OnDemand which seems to be pretty good so far.  Also, on the weekends since TV viewing is shitty late night, I've been watching Gossip Girl.  Although I know who GG is, thanks to Happy Endings, I still want to watch everything play out.
   I'm not sure what will be tonight's scary movie, I need to make it a good one since it's Halloween and all.  I've watched more movies on TV and stuff but I totally can't think.  A few were lifetime movies that I can't think of the names too.  Well, there's my update for now.  Sorry it took so long.  :\
   

No comments:

Post a Comment